Friday, June 22, 2007

Thursday is MY night!

Did it ever feel good to finish work early today and rush home. I had time to pick up shampoo and conditioner, and swiffers... now that I have a cat again, I remember how much I love swiffer products!

Then I watched Wednesday night's "So You Think You Can Dance" then I scrapbooked. Yes... I... as in myself, Samantha Star, scrapbooked a page for myself... then I watched the result show for So You Think You Can Dance, and ate a cupcake... or two... (I WAS NOT happy about the guy who got kicked off by the way, let me know what you think!)

Then... it happened again, I scrapbooked another page! Awesome! I uploaded them along with a page I did yesterday... yes... 3 pages in 2 days! Here they are:
http://www.scrapbookstar.ca/gallery/index.php?cat=10002

I was toying with the idea of somehow putting my blog on scrapbookstar.ca... then I couldn't figure out how... then I asked why I was doing it again... then I thought it was less of a good idea... then I ate a cupcake...

I've been so busy lately, so tonight was nice, to slow down... Brendan actually went to bed before me, and I went in to say goodnight and he said "I missed you" and at first I was like "What is this guy talking about, we see each other all the time" but then I realized... us rushing around is not good time spent together... us eating cupcakes and talking about our day is great... wish I had a photo of that!

With that I say goodnight, I hope your Friday is as great as my Thursday was... (in fact I hope my Friday is that good too!) ;)

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts!! good for you scrapping yourself!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

So happy you are actually taking time for you ;)
I am sure to see you soon....

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

You are on a roll girl! Awesome output! I need to find some time to scrap too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home