Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What's new with you!?!

I was doing so well at this blogging thing... and then it stopped!
I'm trying to lose a bad habit, procrastination. I put things off like a pro, but with a store to run, a website to maintain, and contracts to work on... I don't have time to procrastinate. My new moto is "I don't have time to waste!" (nor do I have patience)

Something new on my plate is that I've teamed up with a website called WatchMojo which is a Web TV site, I will be hosting segments on scrapbooking (of course!) and other hobbies, I'm very excited to be working with them!

It's getting late and I must be off! Leave me a note so I know who is stopping by!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I know what you mean..I dont have time for procrastination any more, lol.

congrats on your team up! cant wait to hear more about it :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and relax too Sam! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home