Monday, May 07, 2007

Sam's Sunday Sketches

Yes - I'm well aware it's Monday - but I've been off the sketch boat for a while and figured it was time to get back on! Maybe today isn't the best day to use the term boat though - but that's another story...

Here is the sketch for you to work with - upload your page into the Scrapbook Star Gallery - by Sunday the 13th at Midnight (Please post it in this thread) to have your name entered into a drawing for a little RAK from me (I'm thinking I like Doodlebug a lot lately ;) )


Here's the page I created with the sketch, I know it's not stellar, but I'm still rusty, and I'm breaking in my new office, so give me some time ;)


Thanks for looking, leave comments, I love knowing I'm not talking to myself! ;)

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Page!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that LO Sam!!!! :D

Jewels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home