Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Book Binding!

I finally got to take a class with Elizabeth, who has taught two classes at Scrapbook Star. It was a lot of fun, and interesting for me to be the student again - here's what we made:


This first book has a simple binding - but can you tell what the paper is made with?!? MONEY! How cool is that?

Here's a book I made for my MIL for mother's day, I hope she likes it, it's shiny so it didn't photograph well... but you get the point.



The third one is pink of course... very close to the color of my walls, and with a more difficult style binding... Had to think long and hard about this one... and the second one actually... I goofed once or twice!

5 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look awesome! :)

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowza--I love your handmade books. That first paper is especially gorgeous!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

awesome job-they look great! :)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

nice!

Bety :)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Allison Cope said...

They're all gorgeous Sam! I love that hand stitched look! Great work!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home