Sunday, February 11, 2007

Part Deux

I don't know - I mean in theory I like Beyoncé. She's pretty, she can sing... but hearing her sing the song from Dreamgirls, made me pity her. Jennifer Hudson stole all her thunder, and here she is up here trying to be great, and it just wasn't anything special... so I pitied her more after the performance.


Look at this trio - Nelly Furtado, Natasha Beddingfield and 1/15 of the Pussy Cat Dolls. I guess they couldn't fit all those girls on stage... or probably no one even noticed they were missing...

Last up... I had said earlier this evening, before this performance that Christina Aguilera was "Super talented, an artist with a great tool who knows how to use it. As good as Whitney before she was cracked out" and then she gets up and sings a song that I couldn't understand a SINGLE word to, cause she's too busy belting it out. I am to understand it was tribute to James Brown… I don’t think it’s a tribute if no one knows what you’re singing. Enunciation... look it up.


2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger JewelsC said...

I totally missed the grammy's so thanks for the update Sam!!

I can't believe Natalie died her hair!!!! It looks good though :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Sam!! Thx for coming on my blog & leaving a comment! ;) Some people and their comments just leave a bigger smile on my face than others :)
Take care!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home