Sunday, September 17, 2006

Maybe Tonight...

It's Brendan's birthday. For once I got him a decent gift. He's really hard to shop for so I always panic and buy the stupidest thing. This year his mom and I split the cost of a new Cuisinart for him, because his was literally in pieces, cracked, broken... dead. I'm sure it was at least 20 years old, so in the garbage it went last night... I took pics of course!

Tonight we're going out for supper and then staying in the old port. I thought it would be nice, romantic... relaxing... It's just for one night, but it's pretty much impossible for me to get away from here any longer then that at the moment.

The shower was last night and I think it went well, with the exception of a couple of guests acting like children. So I acted like an adult and scolded them... I'm sure they loved that ;)

1h15 minutes until our little get-away... see you when I get back!

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had an awesome time! Tell B Happy Bday from us!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home