Saturday, August 19, 2006

You might think I'm crazy...

So Jewels started a blog... and now I've been bitten by the blogging bug again. Anywho lets discuss some things on my mind these days, grap a cup of coffee and pull up a chair...

1) A lot of you thought that I was going to get engaged last weekend. Yeah, well so did I. Join the club. Hope no one had money on it. Part of me pictured us at the concert and during my fav balad "Cowboy take me away" Brendan getting down on bended knee... it would have been perfect. Well the song started and finished and nothing... So part of me is just like "WHATEVER" all excitment that I had built up was lost and now I'm just numb to the whole idea.

2) One of our good friends is a designer, GORGEOUS dresses... he wants to design one for my wedding and it looks like it's going to happen. How dumb is it that I've got my dress designer all pumped up and I'm not even engaged. He's a great guy, if you're ever looking for custom stuff look for Gary Mak! Next big thing, I promise you that.

3) Ugh. Can you hear me rolling my eyes. Still over the same thing as a few days ago. Someone was offended I didn't ask them if they wanted to help with the shower. Like SUPER offended. So I spoke to them today and asked if they wanted to help and they were kind of like "Maybe before I did, but not so much now" Can you hear me rolling my eyes? I don't have time for this shizz! That's why I work solo, thank you very much ;)

Well lots of scrapping contracts for me to finish up today, wish me luck, i'm going to be here très late!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger JewelsC said...

Sorry about passing on the blog bug ;) hee hee hee

Sounds like you are having a rough week :( BIG (((hugs))) coming your way Sam!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs Sam!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home