Friday, August 18, 2006

Maybe I should elaborate.....

OK... well I wrote this long post about what was bothering me and then decided to delete it... no point in upsetting anyone really... don't even know if these people read my blog... but whatever... if you want to know the story bug me on MSN one day...

Aside from that I'm tired. Did I mention that yet. I'm looking for a part-time, bilingual employee, so if you know anyone with an interest in paper crafts and looking for work, send their CV my way

Victoria is at the hospital right now... maybe baby Carter is here :) I can't wait to finally meet the little peanut!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No little Carter yet..but you'll be one of the first to know! :)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger JewelsC said...

(((hugs))) Sam!!

I will be sure to pass around the word that you are looking for help :)

I can't wait to meet little peanut either!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home