Thursday, August 24, 2006

I tried, I swear

Ever since I opened the store I hauled all my personal scrap stuff here and put it in the back room and then ignored it. On Wednesday I decided this would no longer suffice and I started pulling stuff out and starting to sort it.... Jewels can vouch for me, I tried... it just never ends, I have stuff hidden everywhere. My issue isn't all the paper but everything else that's in tupperwares, and all kinds of embellishments all lumped together, ribbon all tangled up... it's insanity! So much stuff and I'll never get around to using it myself... it's nutty... really nutty...

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger JewelsC said...

lol, yup you have a LOT of stuff Sam!! (but don't we all ;)
You need to get one of those compartment things I have!! I will keep my eye out for one of those for you :D

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrapping stuff is not meant to be tidy! It's a rule! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home