Sunday, August 20, 2006

Anonymous Blog...

Sometimes if my name, face, and business name weren't all of this blog I'd just "say it as I see it" hahahaa... oy.
What a week. I'm tired. Oh so tired. I started telling B about what I thought was going to happen at the concert. As you can imagine I got the "I told you it wasn't going to happen that weekend" and he's right, he did... but when he said "It's not going to happen this weekend" I heard "I'm trying to keep it a surprise... I wouldn't tell you if it were going to happen this weekend"

Tomorrow is my one day of peace and I'll probaby end up at the store.... Ugh....

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((hugs Sam))!!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger JewelsC said...

Hope you got to enjoy your day off a bit and didn't spend the whole day at the store :(

(((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home