Thursday, June 01, 2006

Zzzzz....

Last night I wanted to be in bed by 11 pm. Didn't happen. Finally turned off the TV around 12:30 am then the alarm went off at 7am. I then realized Brendan never came to bed last night. He was up late working a project due today at work... but still...
We went out for breakfast with my MIL and her husband this morning. I was in a bad mood. Tired, hungry (this resto makes bad breakfast and bad coffee) It was bundles of fun, and I'm sure I was just a joy to be with (NOT) A rainy day here... hopefully the sun will come up and make me smile!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't have enough sunshine, I'd be happy to send some our today! It's gorgeous today! LOVE your card, BTW! Have a great day!

Sophia

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,sending smiles, hugs and happy thoughts your way!! Have a fantastic day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home