Monday, June 05, 2006

What does Monday mean to you?

Ah Monday. I'm probably the only person in the world who wakes up on Monday and feels refreshed. It's my one day off, the entire week. No really a complaint though, I like what I got ;)
It's a beautiful day out, and I'm very thankful for that. I have lots of errands to run and things to get done, and the sun will hopefully keep me motivated. I'll probably take a nice walk around, pick up some fruits and veggies, head to the natural food store to pick up some tofu ice cream (Look... I wouldn't eat it, if I didn't have to!!!)

I'm glad I didn't sleep too late, I think I also want to plant some flowers on our balcony... here's my list of things I'd like to do today:

1) Go to Canadian Tire, get flowers & earth (and my wobble board)
2) Buy fruits & veggies for the week, get some healthy dairy alternatives
3) Go to the bank, pharmacy, & post office
4) tackle my taxes
5) Cleaning my office would be a "bonus"

What's on your plate for today?

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger melissa said...

What's a wobble board?

Day off for me too, I stayed in pj's until 4pm.

Did lots of net searching and ebay bidding.

Fun stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home