Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tired, in a good way.

Yesterday was a good day...

  • I went to Canadian Tire to get earth, flowers and my wobble board
  • I got fruits & veggies... didn't make it to the store for tofu ice cream though :(
  • I did get to the pharmacy (not the bank or post office... that'll be for today....)
  • DID MY TAXES
  • Didn't clean the office mind you....

Found this great fruit and veggie store, lots of really fresh, great priced stuff there.... def. my new fav. Also saw "Over the Hedge" with Ava. Cute movie... I think my favorite character was Verne, the turtle. I can't resist cute turtles! What else... what else... oh yes, for those of you wondering what a wobble board is, here is a picture: (Ok well blogger wont upload it... so here's a link


1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger MaraMay said...

Okay your link didn't work and I still wanna know what a wobble board is. LOL "OVer the Hedge was super fun huh? It was funny when his shell came off. Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home