Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sometimes it just hits you.

In the mornings I'm often in a bad bood. I hate waking up, I hate being rushed, I hate the fact that I always sleep in... I hate the fact there's only one sink in the bathroom and that I'm always in the way... or Brendan's in my way.

I get to work, at 10 sharp... a bad habit, open up shop and in walks this woman "My page needs help" so she pulls out a 2 page layout with colors and shapes galour. After about an hour of pullings things off and covering things up she said "You saved my page" She went on her way happy, I sat around sipping my cofffee feeling like I had accomplished something.

When people ask how the store is doing I say "Can't complain" and really I can't. Things are going well, I enjoy teaching and helping customers, entering inventory, working on the displays... I am really, really lucky to be doing what I'm doing. Once in a while it just hits me. I have my own business, I'm madly in love, I have a roof over my head and good friends... I can't complain.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay.. Good friends! And the other stuff is ok as well, I guess :p

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger melissa said...

of course you can complain, don't feel bad.

pat yourself on the back there scrapbook jesus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home