Saturday, June 17, 2006

No Surprise to Anyone...

I got Dixie Chicks tickets!
They added a date... August 12... the day before my birthday!!!
We bought pre-sale tickets yesterday, floor seats, I'm SO EXCITED!!!
I'm going to save my pennies to buy a concert shirt! It's all so exciting... i'm so excited... etc. etc. etc.

What else is new... working on a new project... not sure if anything will come of it... but as always I like to give things a try before I give up!! Hahaaa... haa.. ha... oy.

Tomorrow is father's day... and I want to make the PERFECT cards for my FIL and my Dad... That's where Elisabeth comes in... she's been busy scanning a template for me... I'll show you the cards if I ever finish them... this might be a LONG process... Thanks Elisabeth!

So as my plate gets fuller and fuller, and I get busier and busier, I leave you with these words:

"Well I never seem to do it like anybody else, maybe someday, someday I'm gonna settle down. If you ever want to find me, I can still be found... taking the long way, taking the long way around"

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Sweet!! Have fun at the concert!

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You got tix!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home