Thursday, June 15, 2006

Email obsession...

Ok. I know. I've been neglecting my blog. But really... let's be honest. Who's reading it anymore? Do I really have time for this? (Old Blog title)
Lets see what's exciting with me:
1) I check my email about a zillion times a day, in hope of receiving a request for a page. My only layout to ever get picked up, for Legacy, was via email...
2) Dixie Chicks added a tour date... Montreal... the DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Brendan is going to try to get me tickets as a gift... if not, I'll just sit at home and cry... it's fine ;)
3) Started working on my nephew's baby book... only have one page semi-done, not sure where to go from there (and now I have "where do we go from here" from the Buffy musical "Once more with Feeling" stuck in my head)
4) Took some nostalgic pictures of where I sort of grew up... near my grandmother's old apartment... hope to do a BH sketch with it... Maybe January's... seems manageable.
5) Nothing else very exciting. Just taking a coffee break... I deserve one... Right? RIGHT??? (Yes I'm a little anxious today)
Hope the sun is shinning where ever you are! Enjoy your Thursday evening my desserted blog readers!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger MaraMay said...

Lots of times blog readers don't leave comments. But know this... You HAVE readers. :)

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog! :)

PS...the Buffy musical rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home