Sunday, May 14, 2006

Warning: Depressing Stuff Below

Mother's day... should be a happy day surrounded by family.
My mom chose to spend it on the other side of the country...
My grandma is so out of it she doesn't even know it's Mother's Day...
My father's mom, has been dead over 11 years now, I went to the cemetary today to "talk" to her. It makes me sad to think all she'll miss. I miss her so much. I wish she could have met Brendan, seen my store, be there for my wedding... Guess that's why I'm in such a rush, I want to make sure as many of my loved ones are there as possible... My dad has heart problems, my grandmother... well see above.
If it's going to happen eventually, why not sooner then later?
Why can't you let me have this one?
Bet you're not even reading this, LOL...

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((Hugs)) Sam! I know how you're feeling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home