Sunday, May 28, 2006

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed


Man. This morning I was in a FOUL mood. I can't find my new sweatpants. I have to be honest, i'm not the neatest person in the world. Most of my clean clothes is either in a small basket on the floor or in the dryer. Well the other day Brendan decided to put all my clean clothes from on top of the dryer in my TINY basket on the floor. It obviously overflowed and now there's "clean" clothes everywhere... which will have to be washed again cause they're on the floor. In this mountain of clothes is my new pair of sweatpants, that I was going to wear to take a walk this morning. Well I can't find them for the life of me. I'm looking and looking, and moving clothes (and a bed spread that for some reason apparently belongs on the floor on my side of the bed) and they can't be found. So I start slamming doors and huffing and puffing, B and I have a huge fight and I storm out.

I go for a walk, shorter then I had intended because I'm in a mood now... go back home, we argue some more and this continues for the next hour... then it's off to work. I hate feeling mad, but I know if the situation had been reversed and I had dumped two loads of laundry in a basket not big enough for 1 load that he would have been PISSED and all hell would have broken loose... ANYWAYS...
Last night was his concert, the last of the season. I was messing around with my camera all night, not keeping it on automatic, playing with the settings and in the end I screwed up most of the photos... good for me.
Here's one that I like, people's heads kept getting in the way and I was too far back (yes I'm making excuses)

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Molly said...

UGH! I just hate days like that. It's like you just want to reverse time and go back to bed!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Is that Brendan??
I've never seen a pic of him...he looks different in my head, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home