Monday, May 22, 2006

Taking the Long Way

Another Monday come and almost gone. Brendan was around most of the day which is nice. Our groceries are done for the week, etc.
Tomorrow is Tuesday... not just any Tuesday, but the 23rd... the day the new Dixie Chicks album is released. I am so excited, I've been waiting for years for this... literally. I keep all their other CDs at work, and have been listening to a preview of the album all day. I really, really suggest you listen to the title track, Taking the Long Way, it's a great song. They're going to be in Canada in the fall, and I would just LOVE to go see them. Nothing could top last time when we had floor seats, 7 rows from the stage... I would settle for nosebleed seats this time, just to get to go!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Awesome album cover, I love their new song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home