Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So what's new?

Well it's been a while since I blogged... lets see...

I finally did last week's dare... but don't have the time or inspiration for this week's...
NSD was a blast, lots of fun was had by all
My day off was rocking, I did lots of walking, and shopping... and went to the salon
I dyed my hair back to dark brown although no one has really noticed... but I guess that's a good thing
It's Tuesday so I'm back at the store, thinking about my next day off!
My mom is out of town again, shocking huh?
I'm going to the Run for the Cure, a 5km run to raise $$ for Breast Cancer... the Run is in October, we'll be doing lots of fundraising before then though!

That's a summary of my boring life...

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger melissa said...

oh yea, we didn't chat about how nsd went! You'll have to give me all of the details!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

I was busy NSD but the pub was rockin' wasn't it?! I'm pea-green over your camera, I've got a tiny little sony digi...my mil bought it for me so I'll never be able to let it go! LOL

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Good for you for running the 5K!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home