Friday, May 12, 2006

Rainy Friday

I don't really mind the rain, when it's on days that I'm working.
On Mondays though... no rain please!
I've got a head ache, have since I woke up this morning... ugh.
Made a few blog changes, added a "Quote of the Day" thingie down the side there, and links to blogs I read all the time. If I forgot you let me know... OMG the sound of my typing is hurting my HEAD...
Aside from that can't complain ;) This week has gone by fast, which is fun... lots of new and some familiar faces in the store, which is also good!

Tomorrow is V's baby shower! Very fun!
The tomorrow night we're going to Milsa for my Dad's birthday. Hope he likes it... 10 kinds of all you can eat meat, they walk around and serve it to you! Giant skewers of all you can eat meat... not a resto for veggies.

My article wasn't in the Chronicle (west-end edition) this week, supposed to be next Wednesday. Please keep your eye out for that!
Have yourself a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Have fun at the shower!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home