Thursday, May 18, 2006

Rain and other complaints

I think it's been raining for a week. Seriously... a week... which sucks. Last week I was so motivated to start jogging, and then it rains. Maybe it's a sign!

So who watched American Idol last night? Those votes where close. I read somewhere that someone thought they weren't the real amounts and that the producers are just trying to create drama (if that's the case boy did it work, I thought I was going to have a heart attack)

So Elliot went home... which is sad, cause they really set it up so that everyone felt sorry for him. Don't get me wrong,he's got an awesome voice but the whole deaf in one ear/diabetic/mama's boy thing really had a few people in tears

It's supposed to rain for a few more days... so expect more complaing from me ;)

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger melissa said...

the whole deaf in one ear/diabetic/mama's boy thing really had a few people in tears


HAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home