Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday, Friday...

Ah Friday. It's a relief. Although the store is busier over the weekend, there's no deliveries (I've got my share of surprises this week... such as the UPS guy "I have 10 boxes for you)
Having a nice crop tonight, i hope to maybe hide in the back and work ;)
My Mind's Eye has a DT call out, I think I want to try, these calls always get me working on pages, and then I never send them in ;)
The windows at the store were washed today. For some reason that makes me happy. Nice and clean, it's pretty cheap too, only 5$ to do the 3 HUGE windows. I hope everyone has a great weekend, sorry for the boring posts, I keep forgetting my camera (gasp!)

pS - I have a friend in the hospital who could really use thoughts, prayers and whatever other good vibe sending methods you believe in! So please think of her and her family for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home