Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Day... Another Card

Here's the card I've been working on for my SIL... yesterday was the card, today I made the envie. I made a double of this card to submit... you never know!

I got my Scrapbook Star T-shirt today, too cool! I also FINALLY got my circle journal back. The last person had it for MONTHS and she didn't even do an entry. I was pretty disappointed, not to mention the cover is now cracked... guess that's the postal service for ya! I will def. think twice before embarking on a new CJ project. The concept is great... but when it goes bad... it sucks!

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh sweetie...so sorry about your circle journal. That totally sucks! :( I have done lots of them, and this is my advice--do another one, but this time do it with a group of people who are going to the same event in 2-3 months. That way there's a definite deadline and THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE YOU if they're lame and don't get it done or do crappy work. It *can* be a positive experience, I promise you!

Love the card!

xoxo,
Becca

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome card!

Sorry about your CJ though :(

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home