Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today is fun...

Ok so my new racks arrived :) Two were damaged though so those'll have to go back... They were on a truck with stuff for Canadian tire and on my pallet was a bulb for a daffodil... or at least what I think is a daffodil... I love flowers... especially free ones! ;) So I'm going to plant it and see what happens...

Also my BasicGrey order is finally arriving today.... any time now....

And they finally moved that planter that was blocking my store front! Love it, all gone :)

My mom comes back into town tonight too, she hasn't seen the store since it opened, so I'm sure she'll be suprised by how much it's grown since then (like a baby!)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger melissa said...

oooooo

So many updates!!

A flower bulb, now that is cool!

And they removed the planter, that is awesome! No more ppl blocking up your entrance now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home