Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday, Friday

Happy Easter to those who celebrate... I personally don't, but love the more commercial version of it, with bunnies and chicks.
For those of you who don't know, tomorrow we're having an egg hunt at the store... eggs will be hidden, with discounts inside.... should be fun. I wish I could find my bunny ears!!!!

I've been thinking a lot lately about getting some guest DT members, there are so many talented ladies out there, who deserve a chance in the spotlight.

So if you're interested or know anyone who is, visit Scrapbook Star and send me an email andwe'll see what we can do :)

The sun is shinning and there's albums to organize, so I'll be on my way..... Hope everyone has a super long weekend!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Hope the egg hunt was fun!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I'll try to spread the guest dt word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home