Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finally Wednesday....

Well the "big" project is handed in... which still leaves me with... 7 small projects... and a couple of tests... why did I think I was almost done!?! Thankfully I took tomorrow off work and will sit around rendering and drafting, and painting... because everything needs to be done for the 9th...

My computer has been acting funny lately, Brendan updated everything last night and then my sound drivers weren't working so I did this "roll back" technique to revert to the old ones and everything was fine until Windows Explorer had to shut down... I restarted, made a back up of my photos and went to sleep on the couch for 4 hours... so now naturally I'm grumpy as hell and have a newsletter to write... maybe I'll just pretend my computer is broken ;)

Got a large box of new stuff for the store, that I carried home even though it had a sticker on it saying it weighed over 50 pounds... which I doubt! So I have to find room for all of that too, wish me luck over the next few days, December 9th may just get here faster then I hoped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home