Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today's Rant...

Well I slept in way too late again today. Then took forever to get out of the house, then didn't find what I was looking for at Reno Depot... My office is a mess and I'm far behind in my homework. Was looking forward to going out for supper tonight, but looks like that's not going to happen.

Ah well... I'm not even in the mood to work, or clean, I just want to get back into bed!

In other more colorful news I got the new BasicGrey papers today and would love to just rip open a pack of Fusion and glue it to the white walls here... I'm sure that wouldn't go over well ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE the look of the BG papers on the walls! I hear you on wanting to sleep. I feel like I can NEVER sit down. Try to find yourself a few minutes.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

HA! Youcould frame some, what would your sweetie say to that?`I am totally planning on doing a wall display somewhere with some gorgeous paper....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home