Sunday, September 04, 2005

Been blogging up a storm

Well I've been pretty busy blogging lately. Maybe because I've been pretty busy avoiding everything else. School, homework, work, the hurricane coverage, the fact that summer is trying to escape...

The picture above, the sandcastle was taken on our trip to Florida in July, and I said to Brendan last night "I wish I was still making sandcastles" I'm just not ready for summer to be over. I love the heat of the sun, and wearing skirts and sandals, getting tanned and eating outdoors.

All good things must come to an end though... so maybe it's time to let summer go...

PS- Don't know if I mentioned this but 10% of all sales at www.starmsosaics.com for September will go to the American Redcross, so shop in Canadian dollars, save a bundle at our sale, get great supplies and help a cause!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, letting go of summer isn't easy. Fall will have to drag me kicking and screaming! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home