Sunday, September 18, 2005

Another weekend... come and gone.

I can't believe how long this past week was. Now the weekend is almost over and Brendan is leaving for Boston on Tuesday :(

I have some homework to do, not enough that I feel the urgent need to begin at this very moment, especially since I'll have the house to myself during the week, nice and quiet, no distractions...

I'm off to get some birthday dessert for tonight, maybe a Starbucks too ;)

Hope you savoured your weekend, because the next one is over 5 long days away!

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting your work done and enjoy the peac & quiet! :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Hope the week passes quickly ;) Ours is only 4 days cause Friday is a ped. day. Want me to cover for you Friday? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home