Sunday, April 17, 2005

Woe is me ;)

Well it's been a few days since I've babbled about myself... Sundays are crappy... I mean not just for me, for everyone! Last semester I used to have Mondays off, which was awesome... so I'd procrastinate even more. Tomorrow there is a teacher's strike, so I don't have class, but I still need to be at work for around 12:30, so I'm sitting here, finding things to do that aren't homework... or cleaning ;)

Moving day is almost here, May 18th to be exact. The kitties are moving to my Mom's on May 8th, so I'll be here by myself for 10 days, that should be weird and unbelievably lonely. It's just so nice to have the company, to wake up finding them waiting for me, someone once said that they're like my little audience. Once there gone, I'll truly be talking to myself, not to them. I wont have anyone waiting for me at the door (granted either for food or to run into the hallway) but it's just for 10 days... 10 long, lonely days... woe is me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home