Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lactose free ice cream....

May not be so lactose free. I've been sick for over 36 hours now and oddly enough I still want ice cream : (
There is so much stuff I just can't eat, it's really depressing. My favorite foods used to be cheese and yogurt and now I have to avoid it all : (

To make matters worse I had a crappy day at work. A co-worker totally told me off and swore at me and made me cry, lol... Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I don't exploding at co-workers and swearing at them is the norm...

So I'm off to go eat some soup and rush through my homework that the teacher said was due next week, but now he wants tomorrow... Chat with you if you're up late, Brendan is supposed to bring me by a Timmies (maybe I'll actually win something!)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with your co-worker? That's not cool at all. {{{HUGS}}} Sorry she made your day all crappy.

Don't you wish you could slow down time? You're always soooooooooo busy!!! But you're busy doing great things! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home